Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday's Best!





The last day of the weekend but the best! We did attend Church on Sat. evening so Maci and I slept in AGAIN today!! But, daddy had to go to all the services because he had deacon duty. He is so dedicated and loves to serve.
As for me and Maci, we woke up to waffles and coffee. Then, it was playtime. Maci made me lunch (pretend food out of her fake kitchen). The BEST food in town. She came up with the creative menu of pizza and drumsticks~
After playing Kitchen Cafe, Maci did one of her favorite things-play dress up. She made me close my eyes as she appeared as a character. We had a Snowwhite, TinkerBell and a Ballerina. I treasure these times because as my girls get older, they won't be dressing up for Mom. Just the expensive way, at the Orlando Mall-HA!! Enjoy (once again) some of Maci's dress ups. I love you Maci~~
Last but not least, Maci joined me in one of my lastest excercise DVD's. It is the 8 minute core exercise DVD (a great one-8 minutes each of the core areas-abs,arms,legs, etc. We had a hard workout~

No comments: