Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"The Great Adventure"

Maci and her horse!

Daddy and Daughter dancing the Cowboy dance.

"Our God is an Awesome God"

Smiling pretty and waiting to get her diploma!
Maci getting her diploma from Mrs. Dawn

Maci recieving her diploma!

Chloe', Maci and Madi Graduation 08'
The Moms and my best friends-Cristy and Ashley!

Maci, Madi and Cousin Peyton!

We love you Maci!

Maci with Grandad Terry and Grandma Becky and sissy!

One of my fav. pics of the night!

Maci with Mrs. Dawn!


First Baptist Church Preschool Graduating Class of 2008

Maci had her preschool graduation and program last night. First let me tell you that I have been hearing about this program since January. She loves performing. Maci has talked so much about the program and was counting down the days until it was finally here. I think she also told most of the family about it as well. It was amazing. I am so happy for Maci and at the same time I am a little sad she is growing up so quickly. Time surely flies by. Maci's teacher Mrs. Dawn is amazing and we will miss her so much. Madison also was lucky to have Mrs.Dawn as a teacher. She is truly a natural teacher and also a believer of Christ and made sure the students learned about God as well as the academics. What a great balance!


The program started out with them galloping around the church with horses. It was so funny because they were all over the place and of course me and my OCD issues with taking pictures, I couldn't find her. It was a fun start to the program. Some of the songs they sang were: "The Great Adventure", "Wild Ride" (Maci indeed, HA) "God is Good", "Worship You Forever", "Cowboy Dance" and my favorite one of all was "Awesome God". They signed this song and it was beautiful. I love that song and Maci sings it all the time in the car. The dads were called to the stage to dance with their child. It was funny, Ryan loved it, HA! Maci loved having her daddy dance with her. After their performance as Cowboys and Cowgirls, they changed into their graduation cap and gown.
Then began the Graduation March. It was so cute. Maci came down the aisle with the biggest grin on her face. Then they sang "One Small Voice" which is a sweet song. Maci and Madi Culverhouse sang it together at the Christmas program. Then it was on to the presentation of diplomas. It was a fun night. After the program, Cristy and Ashley and I made sure the 3 amigas had their pictures together. They have been the best of friends since they were in the nursery at First Baptist. One day, I know we will have their high school graduation pictures together. I am blessed to have such great friends as Cristy and Ashley. My next post will be about a song they played that touched my heart but I think I blogged enough for this post. So, WE LOVE YOU MACI!!!

1 comment:

Spencer Girl said...

Yeah Maci!!!!!!! Also, Peyton would like to know who teaches Mrs. Dawn's class?