Friday, May 9, 2008

Oh, What a night! (Bye SNLE!!)









































Last night there were about 15 people or more that celebrated our new adventures next year especially leaving SNLE. We met at Paul's Harbourside Tiki Hut and had a great time. Even our favorite principal of all Mr. Pipon joined us. We love him!


Donna McGlinchey who has been the principal's secretary for at least 11 years has found a new job in Transportation and today is her last day. She is completely thrilled to have a new job awaiting her. Also, there are at least 7 teachers moving on to teach at Memorial Elementary (Go Patriots!). I am one of them and I am so excitied! I will miss several friends on the SNLE staff but I know we are only an e-mail away. I have met so many close friends but I know we will all keep in touch and Darla-you said you will be planning our "Chicago Trip "(can't wait)!









I love you guys!

No comments: