Sunday, May 4, 2008

"Girls Day Out"






Then Saturday morning came...The house was so quiet. Madison left to go with a friend to Adventure Island for her friend's B-day (we were a little nervous about Madi going to a water park, but all turned out great). Maci spent the night with Grandma Becky and I slept in and woke up to a nice cup of coffee. I relaxed, read a book and enjoyed some alone time. Then I met two of my best of friends at the Lakeside Tea Room for lunch. We like always have so much to talk about. It was a nice relaxing lunch. Then, on we went to see the movie "Baby Mamma". It was hilarious. We enjoyed laughing at the SNL girls. It was a great chic flic. After the movie, I did a little shopping at the mall. A nice day with friends, food and a movie!! Thanks Cristy and Courtney! LOL

No comments: