Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Father's Day, Daddy





I am a little behind in the blogging world but we have sure been busy. Summer is a time of many appointments, classes, and vactioning. We can't forget to tell you about our Daddy. He is a great husband and Daddy. Madi and Maci look up to him and love him very much. I couldn't be happier to have such a great husband who cleans, does laundry, grocery shops and cooks. I know I have mentioned that before but he is awesome. On Father's Day, the girls woke up with their presents at Daddy's bedside. The girls and I got him a Columbia fishing shirt, polo shirt and Ryan bought himself a lawnmower blower (real practical these days of gift giving). Maci was so excited to give Daddy her gift that she had for over 2 weeks in her bedroom. I didn't even know anything about it. It was adorable. It was a picture of Maci on puzzle pieces. So, Ryan put the puzzle together and their she was Maci with a big grin. Madison also made him a poem with her footprints and she wrote him a story. It was so nice seeing how they are growing with their love and expression. We then headed off to Ryan's favorite breakfast spot-"Dots". We had breakfast together with Ryan's family and then went to church. Later that evening, we grilled out at my brother's house and swam. We had a nice day! WE LOVE YOU DADDY!!!

No comments: