Thursday, July 17, 2008

Happy 11th Anniversary!!

Ryan and I celebrated our 11th Anniversary on July 12th. Our gift to each other is our upcoming trip to NYC on July 23rd with our best friends Tracy and Mike who are also celebrating their anniversary. I also had my diamond reset in platinum and got a new anniversary band with diamonds. This was by default I guess you could say, I hadn't planned on changing my ring. But, my fingers for some reason swelled so bad that for about a month I tried everything from butter, ice water, Pam spray,etc to get the rings off. I began to get a boil under one ring. So, I had no choice but to get them cut off. Anyways, they were able to use my same diamond from when we got engaged and placed it in a cathedral setting and instead of getting a plain band, I splurged and got one with diamonds (I am still paying on this one and hope to have it out soon). I was very impressed with Highlands Jewlery store. They have quality jewelry and service. I will post a picture of my rings soon. Well, we went to Don Jose (our favorite) to have dinner and drinks to celebrate not only 11 years together but really 20 years altogether. I love him so much and hope my girls find someone as great for them one day.



No comments: