Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Dressin' up Rylee


She looks like a Belly Dancer.

Dressed up in flowers.

What are they doing to me?

Rylee, where are you, she is trying to get up in all this dress material. Yes, that is her bottom.

We watched Rylee the other day while Angie was away with Jon. The girls had so much fun. They decided to play Mommy and of course Rylee was the baby. I think she had at least 4 mommies. But, Rylee loved the attention. Here are a few pictures of Rylee dressed up in the girls dance and play clothes.

1 comment:

Spencer Girl said...

Oh my goodness! Too funny. I'm glad (and very thankful) Rylee was able to spend the day with "the girls." She has to get in her girly time with these two crazy boys around here. Her first dress Up! Thanks Again. P.S. I'm planning swimming one afternoon if it would ever stop raining!!!! I'll call.