Thursday, July 17, 2008

The SoloMist Spray Tan is here!

I just got my very belated Mother's Day gift, a spray tan machine. Thanks to Courtney she got me really wanting one. She has one and would spray me occasionaly for special times. It is great for special occasions, going to the beach, weddings or just not wanting to be so white. Ryan is already a pro (we had some fun times figuring out the machine). I posted a few pictures. I am now in business, if you would like a spray tan just call me at 314-0742 or 381-9778. I am only charging $10.00 a spray tan. Most salons in town are anywhere from $42.00-45.00. The proceeds are going to Madi and Maci's cheer account for competitions. So, get a spray for a good cause. I am also going to spray tan at the Edge Cheer center at least one night a week to begin with and see how it goes. I am really excited Jenny is allowing me to spray there. If you have never done it before don't be scared. There are various settings so we can go very light and all the way up. It does look very natural once you shower it off for the first time. So, if you want a tan that's safe, give me a call.