Sunday, June 15, 2008

Schools Out, we're going to Sea World!

Ryan and I decided to take the girls to Orlando on Friday the last week of school. It was a last minute planned trip but we booked at room at the SpringHill Suites Marriot in Orlando for two nights. We decided to hang out swimming during the day and then off to Sea World in the evening (once it cooled off). We checked in the hotel just to find out that it was "Gay Pride Weekend". I am not being biased here but I didn't want to have to explain to Madi or Maci what are all this women doing together (holding hands,etc). So, we just dealt with it and it wasn't too bad but note to self-it is always the first weekend in June.
On to the rest of the trip...The girls loved swimming in the pool. Maci tried so hard to learn her handstand under water just like sissy. She must of ran out of the pool a hundred times to tell Ryan and I watch me, watch me, or did you see my handstand? After many hours at the pool, we took of to Sea World. It was awesome weather. The girls loved the new "Shamu Rocks" show and the rides. My favorite are the Polar Bears. We went back to the hotel for a new day. The next day we went shopping. We shopped for awhile and had a nice lunch at Bahama Breeze. Daddy wanted to buy Madison and I new fishing poles (our new family sport,ha!). So, he took us back to the hotel room for a nap while he visited Bass Pro Shop. Later that evening we went off to Sea World. This time the girls took their bathing suits and got wet and had a blast. We had a nice weekend away and are looking forward to summer vacations.
Madi and Maci at the Shamu Rocks Show!


My favorite-the Polar Bears!!

Maci taking a picture of me resting after
the Shamu Show.


Crazy girls with crazy hats.


Daddy with his girls watching the Pet's Ahoy show.


Madi and Maci playing in the pool.


Maci saying "Wait watch me again".


OK, here it is my best handstand.


Madison's handstand.































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the girls looked like they had a ball. thanks again for filling in last weekend.