Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Girls Night Out (we are going to miss you Tracy)!

GNO at Yianni's and Movie!!
One of my best friends Tracy.
Courtney, Barbie, Jenn and Cristy.
Ashley and I waiting on our Sangria's.
Tracy and Stacy enjoying their pedicures.
The two mommy's to be-Barbie and Courtney.
Friday night was girls night out. No kids, husband just girlfriends. We all wanted to get together to spend a night with Tracy before she moves (even though it is not a final goodbye, just short term). We started with coffee from Starbucks then headed to get a pedicure at T&K nails. It was so relaxing and fun to talk to Tracy and Cristy while soaking our feet. After getting pampered, we headed to dinner at Yianni's with all the girls-Courtney, Barbie, Ashley, Jenn, Cristy, Tracy and myself. What a yummy dinner! Yianni's is always very good. It was nice to sit and catch up with everyone. Especially to see how our new mommy (Jenn) has been doing with life with 2 little ones.
After dinner, we went to see the movie "Sex and the City". Now, I never watched the series but some of the girls caught the rest of us up on it befofe the movie. It was so fun and the movie was packed with girlfriends all over. We had a nice time of pampering, dinner and a chic flic (the movie was too funny)! I love all you guys! Tracy, we will miss you but I will see you in NYC in July and many more times. I love ya!

3 comments:

Jody Swaine said...

Looks like you girls had a great time.

Tracy Cotton said...

Girl...I miss ya! WE are here and trying to get out of all of these boxes. It's overwhelming! I can't wait for July!! You know you've been my friend for over 10 years and will always be!! I'll definitely be down for a GNO sometime and we have NY soon! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Have you gotten my email?? I was hoping you could teach this weekend 2nd or 3rd service. I am really needing help!!