Friday, December 5, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving Lunch at Ryan's Aunt Becky's house
Madi Culverhouse and Maci enjoying their Thanksgiving Feast at school

Singing a few songs, they are so cute!


Maci with her placemat she made at school...she remembered to take it to on Thanksgiving Day!



Madi and Maci with their Gramma Becky


My family! Love you guys!



I have many things to be thankful for:
1. My God who is always there for us
2. My Husband, Best Friend, Partner for Life
3. My Girls-Madison and Maci are a joy everyday
4. My family-Everyone of them is unique and special to me!
5. My Friends-Wow, how special they are in all times up and down.
6. My Church-What a church full of grace, authentic christians
7. My House-Love our home that we spend many memories and are grateful to be a first time owner.
8. My Job-Love teaching and always have been a teacher even when I was little playing at home with my sister and cousins.
9. Little things in life such as: coffee, books, naps, chocolate, eating out, Bible studies, losing 8 pounds since Oct. 1st, YEAH! etc.
10. Blessed with many memories on vacations with my husband, children and friends. We have been very lucky to travel and spend time together that you can't replace.



















No comments: