Monday, December 8, 2008

Nice Surprise

I arrived home after work to find a very thoughtful surprise from Ryan. He took my memory card from my camera and took it to make enlargements of our pictures from our recent North Carolina trip. He spent time looking through over 160 pictures to find the ones he liked best. He had an 8X10 made of the family and 3-5X7 photos made. He not only enlarged them he went and purchased frames. He loved our trip so much and thought the pictures of the waterfalls during fall with all the nature beauty turned out so nice he even framed them. On top of that he went and got flowers with the once of month flower card he purchased for me and had flowers arranged behind the pictures! Thanks Ryan, I now have updated family pictures to put on my desk at work. I appreciate his thoughtful surprise





1 comment:

Tracy Cotton said...

Ryan is so thoughtful...how sweet. I love your NC pictures too!! You got some really great shots! Miss you guys! Hope to see you after Christmas! Love ya.