Wednesday, February 18, 2009

More Fun Days over Christmas Break!

I have little time to blog lately. I will have to say I agree with Robyn M. that I try to enjoy the memories vs. bloggin' it all the time. But, I hope Madi and Maci will enjoy this as their journal,
Here are some highlights from Christmas Break 08'
We had fun do the following:

1. Having a Christmas Tea with my Sister's of Faith Bible Group
2. Going to the Movies to see "Bride Wars" with Madi and Maci
3. Ice Skating in Bradenton
4. Christmas Time at Gramma Becky's
5. Maci's super cute kitchen and many days of playing restaurant
6. Dinner with Zach and Carrie
7. Decorating Princess Tea Set with rhinestones

and more fun times!!!







































2 comments:

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi said...

I enjoyed catching up on your blog...beautiful pics! The girls are growing up so fast!